I'm in the process of migrating from version 4 (currently in production) to
a new server using version 10.

I'm wondering if some switch versions are no longer supported.  I've been
using HP procurves on the old system, but on the new system I keep getting
the "Server reported: VoIP authorization over RADIUS not supported for this
network device".

I do have an Aruba 2920 that IS authorizing VOIP, but my older HP PRocurves
(3500, 3800 etc) don't seem to be working (I've tried several HP firmware
versions as well).

I seem to recall that there was a tweak to the code in the old version,
where we had to use "Voice" as the name for all of the Voip VLANs.  But I
can't remember where the change was made.

I will keep hunting, but if anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thank you!
--
Arlen Baker