Hello to all!

Is there some sort of Admin manual for PacketFence?
We've recently installed v11 on Debian, and even though a lot can be
learned from Installation guide, there are still bunch of stuff that we, as
novice admins, don't understand... and can't easily find on the web.

Thank you!

--

Zeljko Milovanovic

Junior System Administrator

GET LLC Belgrade

Palmira Toljatija 5
<https://www.google.rs/maps/place/Global+Engineering+Technologies/@44.8287771,20.4099598,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x475a7ab400000001:0x7a3d89739dd3f615!8m2!3d44.8287771!4d20.4121485?hl=en>

11070 Belgrade, Serbia

PAK 190432

Tel: + 381 11 4049825

E-mail: zeljko.milovano...@global-engineering-technologies.com

Web: www.getbgd.com / www.global-engineering-technologies.com

--
This
 communication is intended solely for the individual/entity to whom it

is addressed. It contains confidential or legally privileged
information.
Any unauthorized disclosure or copying is prohibited and
may be unlawful.
please notify the sender
immediately and delete it.