Good afternoon, everyone.

We have a very light install of packet fence.  We are using it as an isolation
network for unpaid subscribers.

I want to host a simple webpage on the PF server to "advertise and announce"
the reason the customer is unable to use the internet services at that time.
Is there a direction or instruction set for getting this done?  I have already
designed and created the webpage (e.g. default.html, default.xhtml, index.html,
and index.xhtml) file to use and the redirect is already working for us.

Thanks,
John

John Gammon
Network Engineer
Forked Deer Electric Cooperative, Inc./Forked Deer Connect, LLC.
Halls, TN  38040
desk ph:  731-903-4282

John Gammon

Network Engineer