Hello,

I want to have packetfence to authenticate devices with their mac adresses. I
have created roles on different vlans and i want to use theses roles when
crating devices in packetfence.

Packetfence and management ip of my switchs are in the same vlan.

I also when to create < Template > for acces point to automaticaly configure
ports on the switch for setting trunk type, the pvid and the allowed vlans.

I tried to setup using the documentation, , i crate the management intreface in
pckerfence, added the radius role, create a radius source, added switchs and
configure them as asked but nothing is working.

Thanks for help