Thanks for the quick reply Ludovic,

However let me quickly summarises the information below.

AD connection.  Working fine.

First logon works using the UPN
simon.sutcli...@rhdhv.com<mailto:simon.sutcli...@rhdhv.com> and we see the PF
query the DC
PF created a user simon.sutcli...@rhdhv.com<mailto:simon.sutcli...@rhdhv.com>
Second logon fails and PF does not query the DC

If I then use the SamAccountName
301...@corporateroot.net<mailto:301...@corporateroot.net> of the user
simon.sutcli...@rhdhv.com<mailto:simon.sutcli...@rhdhv.com> logons on
successfully and we see PF query the DC (The PF strips the @corporateroot.net)
PF creates the user 301...@corporateroot.net<mailto:301...@corporateroot.net>
Second attempt to logon with
301...@corporateroot.net<mailto:301...@corporateroot.net> fails and PF does not
query the DC.

If I then use 301571 this actual SamAccountName of the user the logon works and
we see the PF query the DC
PF Creates a user 301571
Second logon with 301571 fails and PF does not query the DC

Hope that helps all the text below is just give you the settings we have in the
various places we feel might have an impact.

Seen the issue before, we cannot believe this is a bug but just something we
are missing.

Kind Regards

Simon

Simon Sutcliffe
IT Architect, Workplace Solutions
T +44 1733 336600 | M +44 7775 823368 | E
simon.sutcli...@rhdhv.com<mailto:simon.sutcli...@rhdhv.com>  | W
www.royalhaskoningdhv.com<http://www.royalhaskoningdhv.com/>
HaskoningDHV UK Ltd., a company of Royal HaskoningDHV | Rightwell House,
Bretton, Peterborough PE3 8DW, United Kingdom

[cid:image001.jpg@01D8178C.124A2920]

Royal HaskoningDHV - Internal Use Only