Fabrice,

I’m not sure if the issue is with the format for the accounting request.
Authentication proxy does work, but accounting does not. On the logs of the
billing server this is what we see:

Authentication Packet:
09/02 08:24:56:3920 - [5blz                ] - [               ] - [card] Accept

Accounting Packet
10/02 09:58:55:0823 - [f0:2f:4b:14:67:d9   ] - [10.250.71.249  ] - Reject (IP
accept) - [F02F4B1467D9] -> [C0-F6-C2-A5-C4-D0:FISPY-WiFi] Customer not found

> [...]
>>                                                      'admin_strip_username'
>> => 'disabled',
>>                                                      'radius_auth' => '',
>>                                                      'radius_strip_username'
>> => 'disabled',
>>                                                      'eap' => 'default',
>>                                                      'eduroam_radius_acct'
>> => '',
>>
>> 'eduroam_radius_acct_proxy_type' => 'load-balance',
>>
>> 'permit_custom_attributes' => 'disabled',
>>
>> 'eduroam_radius_auth_compute_in_pf' => 'enabled',
>>                                                      'eduroam_radius_auth'
>> => '',
>>                                                      'radius_acct' => ''
>>                                                    },
>>                                       'null' => {
>>                                                   'eap' => 'default',
>>                                                   'radius_strip_username' =>
>> 'disabled',
>>                                                   'admin_strip_username' =>
>> 'disabled',
>>                                                   'portal_strip_username' =>
>> 'disabled'
>>                                                 },
>>                                       'fispy.mx <http://fispy.mx/>' => {
>>                                                       'eduroam_radius_acct'
>> => '',
>>                                                       'eap' => 'default',
>>
>> 'radius_strip_username' => 'enabled',
>>                                                       'admin_strip_username'
>> => 'enabled',
>>                                                       'radius_auth' =>
>> 'Splynx',
>>
>> 'portal_strip_username' => 'enabled',
>>
>> 'eduroam_radius_auth_proxy_type' => 'keyed-balance',
>>
>> 'radius_auth_proxy_type' => 'keyed-balance',
>>
>> 'radius_acct_proxy_type' => 'load-balance',
>>
>> 'radius_auth_compute_in_pf' => 'enabled',
>>                                                       'eduroam_radius_auth'
>> => '',
>>                                                       'radius_acct' =>
>> 'Splynx',
>>
>> 'eduroam_radius_auth_compute_in_pf' => 'enabled',
>>
>> 'eduroam_radius_acct_proxy_type' => 'load-balance',
>>
>> 'permit_custom_attributes' => 'disabled'
>>                                                     }
>>                                     },
>>                    'ConfigDomain' => {},
>>                    'ConfigOrderedRealm' => [
>>                                              'default',
>>                                              'local',
>>                                              'null',
>>                                              'fispy.mx <http://fispy.mx/>'
>>                                            ]
>>                  },
>>           '0' => {
>>                    'ConfigDomain' => {},
>>                    'ConfigRealm' => {},
>>                    'ConfigOrderedRealm' => []
>>                  }
>>         };
>> our $DATA = $VAR1;
>> 1;
>> [root@wifi raddb]#
>>

>>> On Feb 9, 2022, at 5:19 PM, Jorge Nolla <jno...@gmail.com
>>> <mailto:jno...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Team,
>>>
>>> Still can’t get accounting to proxy to the billing server. I don’t see the
>>> configuration on the proxy.conf so I imagine is pulling from this file.
>>>

>>> [root@wifi raddb]# cat proxy.conf.inc
>>> # This file is generated from a template at
>>> /usr/local/pf/conf/radiusd/proxy.conf.inc
>>> # Any changes made to this file will be lost on restart

>>> port = 1812
>>> secret = @Put@Madr3
>>> type = auth+acct