Hello,

I have an odd issue switching VLANs on Meraki Wifi.

I have 3 VLANs 2225 is the PacketFence VLAN Registration, 2210 is Internal
Wifi, and 2298 is the Guest VLAN.

I have them setup as VLAN roles here in PacktFence

[image: image.png]

Now on Meraki the switch port that the AP is connected to is on Native VLAN
2210 which is internal network wifi. The SSID when connected I have it
setup as a VLAN tag to the Register 2225 PacketFence which will display the
splash screen to either use Guest or login to internal wifi.

Here is my problem, when a user logs in and tries to connect to the VLAN
2210 with Role FL-Internal it changes the VLAN but it never gets an IP and
doesn't display anything in the logs. However the guest VLAN works fine and
switches correctly. I believe it has something to do with the native VLAN
already being 2210.

Has anybody encountered this?

Thanks,
--
[image: formlabslogo] <http://www.formlabs.com/>

*Christopher Jordan* | Sr. Systems Administrator
22 McGrath Hwy | Suite 206 | Somerville | MA 02143

www.formlabs.com

<https://www.facebook.com/Formlabs/>  <https://twitter.com/formlabs>
<https://youtube.com/formlabs>  <https://instagram.com/formlabs>
<https://linkedin.com/company/formlabs>