Hi Team,
The corrected one for my previous email...

Plz help me in solving the problem stated below

>From the installation guide
*13.3.3. Create the connection profile for local authentication*
Go to Configuration → Policies and Access Control → Connection Profiles →
New Connection Profile.
Create a connection profile named Local and external Eduroam authentication
Check Automatically register devices then create a *SSID filter Eduroam*.
Make sure to add the Active Directory source to match on the local users.

*13.3.5. Create the connection profile for outbound authentication*
Go to Configuration → Policies and Access Control → Connection Profiles →
New Connection Profile.
Create the Connection Profile named External Eduroam authentication Check
Automatically register devices then create a *REALM filter Eduroam*. Next,
make sure to add the Eduroam source previously created.

*My questions are *

   1. Should I create a REALM named *Eduroam *for Realm filter Eduroam?
   2. Any configurations are required in the default realm?

Ref:
https://www.packetfence.org/support/faq/packetfence-and-eduroam.html

*realm DEFAULT { ignore_null = yes type = radius accthost
= eduroam1.ns.utk.edu <http://eduroam1.ns.utk.edu/> authhost
= eduroam1.ns.utk.edu <http://eduroam1.ns.utk.edu/> secret =
SHARED-SECRET-UPSTREAM nostrip}*
Regards,