please paste your config on the switchport and the general settings on the
switch.

you can also use the log (sh log) to see what happens when you plug in
something in the switch.

April 21, 2022 8:30 AM, "José Ramos via PacketFence-users"
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
(mailto:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net?to=%22Jos%C3%A9%20Ramos%20via%20PacketFence-users%22%20<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>)>
 wrote:
Hello dear PacketFence users and developers !
I have successfully configured PacketFence with 802.1x (PF directly connected
on the switch to manage).
But I can't figure out how to to MAC authentication. I have enabled MAB on my
Cisco switch and registered the MAC address in the node tab. But nothing
happens when I connect the device. I'm not put in the registration/isolation
vlan and have no access to corporate network (which is logical since I enabled
MAB).
Can someone help me pls ?
Thank you in advance !
José Ramos.