Hello everyone.

I simply would like to run WMI scan to see if the computer has AntiVirus or
not. My dream is to make ONE WMI scan work because I have been trying for
days.

in the logs, the WMI scan is triggered

*Pre Registration Scan - Current Scan Engine is : WMI_SCAN_ENGINE
(pf::api::trigger_scan)*

here is the configuration
*scan.conf*

*[WMI_SCAN_ENGINE]wmi_rules=customAVduration=20scategories=registration=1username=administratordomain=domain.dompost_registration=0password=xxxxxxxpre_registration=1type=wmi*

*wmi.conf*

*[customAV]request=select * from
AntiVirusProductnamespace=ROOT\SecurityCenter2action=
<<EOT[AntivirusPresent]attribute=displayNameoperator=matchvalue=*[1:!AntivirusPresent]action=trigger_violationaction_param
= mac = $mac, tid = 100002, type = INTERNALEOTon_tab=1*

*security_events.conf*

*[100002]trigger=detect::100002actions=reevaluate_access,email_adminrecipient_template_email=security_event-triggereddesc=avaccess_duration=12hwindow=dynamicenabled=Ypriority=2auto_enable=N*
(i know that the tigger_id must only be the same than the tid and not be
the same that the security event id)

If I do a mistake in the request or in the scan config I have errors in the
logs mentioning the wmi request but nothing with the "correct"
configuration and of course the security event is not triggered.and it is
not on node tab neither

Any help would be welcome :D
Kind regards

Leroy Joachim.