hi, i configured pf for a captive portal with OAuth2 using google.

I followed the instructions in the guide on what to do on
http://code.google.com/apis/console:

1) I created a project

2) I went to "OAuth consent screen" and configured it \ I chose External and
then Create \ I gave a name and email, then I went on without entering
anything

3) I went to Credentials \ Create credentials \ I chose "OAuth client ID" \
and then as application type "Web Application" and I gave the name pf

4) I went under "Authorized redirect URI" \ Add URI \ and I entered the
string https://pf.packetfence.org/oauth2/callback as in my Packetfence
console in Configuration \ System Configuration \ General Configuration I
have pf Domain = packetfence.org and Hostname = pf

5) I have saved the "client ID" and the "client secret"

6) I went to the OAuth consent screen \ modify App \ authorized domains and
entered:

google.com, google.it, etc.

7) I went to OAuth Consent Screen \ Publish App

I then created a Google-type external authentication source by entering the
data created in the previous point.

I then created a connection profile containing this source.

When I try to connect from a device, I get the following error:

Authorization error

Error 400: invalid_request

You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth
2.0 policy for keeping apps secure.

You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with one or
more Google validation rules.

Find out more

Request details

The content in this section was provided by the app developer and has not
been reviewed or verified by Google.

If you developed the app, make sure these request details comply with
Google's policies.

redirect_uri: https: // <hostname> / oauth2 / callback

Thanks