Hello José,

you have to combine 2 authentication sources, one for the user and the
other for the computer.
The difference between the 2 will be the username attribute , for user it´s
sAMAccountName and for computer it´s userPrincipalName (btw create
authentication rules for user and machines)

So once you have the 2 authentication sources , assign them on the same
connection profile (per example the one you use to filter on the secure
ssid) .

https://www.packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Installation_Guide.html#_using_the_corporate_machine_role