Hello all,

I have 802.1x implemented in the network and is working fine with laptops that
are in de (onprem) AD with an account and the user as well.

Now I get laptops (BYOD) for example but with Azure AD account (for example
intune laptops) and I want only the 802.1X user authentication and not the
machine auth because that fails and my cisco switch is blocking that port in
this situation.

In PF I make already an radius filter that if the username begins with host/
(the user-name is the computername with in the beginning host/<computername> )
then send a radius accept but this never happend.

So has anyone a clue?

[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/bestanden/logo-zb-email.jpg]

[cid:image006.png@01D86FAE.3757C040]

Martijn Langendoen
netwerkbeheerder
mlangend...@dezb.nl<mailto:mlangend...@dezb.nl>

[cid:image006.png@01D86FAE.3757C040]

0118 654307

[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/icoontjes-social-media/facebook.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/dezbnl>[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/icoontjes-social-media/twitter.jpg]<https://www.twitter.com/dezbnl>[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/icoontjes-social-media/linkedin.jpg]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/dezbnl>[http://www.dezb.nl/content/dam/zeeland/zeeuwse/icoontjes-social-media/instagram.jpg]<https://www.instagram.com/dezbnl>/dezbnl
www.dezb.nl<http://www.dezb.nl/>

[cid:image006.png@01D86FAE.3757C040]

Kousteensedijk 7
4331 JE Middelburg