Hi Everyone,
My main wifi network is an 802.1x network that uses AD computer and user groups
for authentication.  I am opening up a DPSK network to our employees for BYOD.
I would like to provide the ability for all employees, from their assigned
device that is registered and connected to our 802.1x wifi network, to access a
portal module that can be used to authenticate to and then create/access their
DPSK.
Is this possible?  I have no problem accessing the status page and registering
a DPSK device by MAC from a registered device that is connected to the 802.1x
network but I have issues accessing the portal module to access the DPSK.  When
accessing the portal from the registered device on the 802.1x network I get
“Your network should be enabled within a minute or two. If it is not reboot
your computer.”.  I am assuming this is because the device is already
registered.
Thanks for your help.