Hello Leonardo,
it´s more like a cli/vpn authentication you are doing.
So you can try the OpenVPN switch module , use the port 1815 and assign the
authentication source to the default profile and you should be close.
Btw check the logs when packetfence receive the radius request (radius
audit logs and packetfence.log) and paste them.