Hi Everyone,

We upgraded from PF version 11.1 to 12.1. All seems to be working normally, but
our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) doesn't show up on the captive portal page any
longer.

When you attempt to register a device, Lorem Ipsum text is displayed instead of
our policy. We have replaced the aup_text.html file with one that we had used
in the previous build which contains our custom text. The portal module,
default_login_policy, is set to use aup_text.html for the template. Did the
path to the AUP file change between versions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Peter Truax
Network Administrator