Hello,

I configured 2 interfaces for PacketFence as below,

eth0 : Type=management + portal daemon
eth1 : Type=Other + radius,portal daemon

I want to set up a captive portal.
My scenario is to make eth1 to exchange radius packets with the wireless
APs,
and to make eth0 to serve the portal page, is this possible?

Captive portal page is shown as expected when I see the preview page.

https://address-of-eth0/portal_preview/captive-portal

However, I don't know how I can access the actual portal page.
I understand that the document mentioned the address like below.

https://address-of-eth0/Cisco::WLC

but what I can see is following error.

404 Site address-of-eth0 is not served on this interface

Will you please correct me if I am missing something?

Regards,
jhyanagi