Von: Mark Okuno via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2023 00:19
An: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Mark Okuno <mark.ok...@ucsb.edu>
Betreff: [PacketFence-users] MAC Authentication Bypass on Aruba CX 6300

Hello PacketFence users,

I currently have PacketFence configured to do dynamic VLAN assignment on a
fleet of HP/Aruba Procurve 5400s using MAC authentication bypass.  I was
wondering if anyone could confirm that they have been able to do the same on
the Aruba CX 6xxx switches.  Apparently the AOS Procurves are going EOL in June
2024, and the sales reps are suggesting the CX 6xxx switches which use a
different OS.

Thank you!

Best,

mark okuno