Hello,

Notes Paragraph 2 of Article 19 of this Law provides that the application of
the provisions of Article 19 for infringement of copyright or related rights is
subject to a specific law, which must respect freedom of speech and other
guarantees provided for in Article 5 of the Federal Constitution.
Article 31 provides that until the entry into force of a specific law, as
mentioned in the Paragraph 2 of Article 19, the liability of the internet
application providers (IAPs) for damages arising from content generated by
third parties, in case of copyright or related rights infringement, shall
continue to be regulated by the copyright legislation in force and applicable
on the date this Law came into force.

Article 32 states that this Law shall enter into force after the expiry of
sixty (60) days of its official publication. This Law was published in the
Official Gazette on April 24, 2014, and came into force on June 24, 2014.

We do not encrypt the data in mariadb but we can force a cleanup after X period
of time. PacketFence can clean nodes and users information.

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal Lead

Cell: +1.613.670.8432