Hi

Not running Cloud key, running on a Debian server, yes, security with
no time and resources, sometimes is challenging , but we try to secure
infrastructure, not software. I will try to further test with new
versions.

Regarding the provision of config file, it seems it is possible to
mass provision via config file on the Unifi network software, I
understand this is still not practical. I will try to do some testing.

I agree that if Unifi lost support for a feature (CoA) that never left
beta, it would be bad news.

Enrique.