Any other suggestions which may help me track down this issue where I don't
see CoA traffic.

So the logs are clear, not real errors other than the ones I already
posted.

When I do a tcpdump on the packetfence server to my WLC I see some traffic
at the beginning of the captive portal session but I do not see any more
traffic after I successfully authentication against one of the Social Media
authentication sources.  CoA is enabled on both the WLC and PacketFence.

tcpdump -eni eth0 host XXX.XXX.252.242
tcpdump: verbose output suppressed, use -v[v]... for full protocol decode
listening on eth0, link-type EN10MB (Ethernet), snapshot length 262144 bytes
09:37:05.614981 a4:10:b6:7c:9c:ad > 00:50:56:a2:74:24, ethertype IPv4
(0x0800), length 316: XXX.XXX.252.242.32772 > XXX.XXX.0.28.1812: RADIUS,
Access-Request (1), id: 0xe9 length: 274
09:37:05.649687 00:50:56:a2:74:24 > a4:10:b6:7c:9c:ad, ethertype IPv4
(0x0800), length 211: XXX.XXX.0.28.1812 > XXX.XXX.252.242.32772: RADIUS,
Access-Accept (2), id: 0xe9 length: 169

There are no firewalls in between the packetfence and WLC.