Hello,

I am trying to implement PacketFence in a way that will force all connected
clients to an external URL. Currently, I don't really need these devices to go
through any kind of registration process - the fact that they are in the VLAN
talking to PacketFence is enough reason to force the clients to do this. For my
use case, the VLAN provisioning is being done outside of PacketFence. Ie, once
a client connects to the external URL and completes what they need to there,
the VLAN will be reprovisioned by another server and service. Is there a way to
implement inline mode, and force all users - registered or not - to an external
URL? Or do I need to use DNS Enforcement with another device serving as the
gateway to the VLAN to achieve this?

I currently have PacketFence Zen 13.1 installed and running. Appreciate any
guidance!

Angela