I'm on step 3.5.2 "3.5.2. Sync the PacketFence configuration across the
cluster (second and third servers)" of the Clustering Quick Installation
Guide:
https://www.packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Clustering_Guide.html#_sync_the_packetfence_configuration_across_the_cluster_second_and_third_servers

The last command of that step returns a "failed" message:

root@pf2:~# /usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd service httpd.webservices restart
Service                                                 Status    PID
Job for packetfence-httpd.webservices.service failed because the control
process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status packetfence-httpd.webservices.service" and
"journalctl -xe" for details.
packetfence-httpd.webservices.service                   stopped   0

Is this expected?  I believe the "packetfence-mariadb" service was stopped
earlier in the guide, so if the webservices require database access, it
would seem it shouldn't be able to start.
If that's the case, why is this command in the Clustering Quick
Installation Guide?