Hi Ali

Apologies for the late reply and to Chris who points out, it's not technically
a packetfence issue, but when I encountered this problem, the download of
python3-impacket was being blocked by a next-gen firewall which was classifying
it as a potential risk.

Fortunately I was able to switch to another Internet connection and download it
successfully.

Tony R