Hi Mr Tony,

thank you for your advance i'm appreciate it in production i'll use debian
11, i running PF on a native install (on 1 PC in my lab),with Cisco Switch
catalyst 2960 and i success configure PF, switch, Directory and PC client,
for now i replace this switch with HP Procurve 2510-48G and i get stuck
with command on this switch HP Procurve not communicate with PF. did you
can help me or you have any idea for this problem , thank you

Greetings,

Ferdana