Hello everyone,
    I'm posting again because my previous thread went kinda dispersive.
I'm trying to setup Packetfence on a dedicated machine, which now is running pfSense (Hyper-V VM), but since I'm having troubles installing it on bare-metal, I want to go Hyper-V with PacketFence as well so that I can always switch back to pfSense in case of troubles.
The machine that will host it is:
-AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (6 cores/12 threads, 3,6GHz)
-32GB DDR4 3200Mhz
-ASUS TUF GAMING B450M-PLUS II with one integrated Realtek Gigabit NIC and one Intel(R) PRO/1000 PT Dual Port double NIC via PCI-eX
-Sata SSD
-OS Windows 11 Pro with Hyper-V enabled and running

Both installations of version 13.0 and 13.1 (but I tried earlier versions as well) do not even start installing: I'm shown the Debian wallpaper but no boot/setup options..meanwhile on Virtualbox I get the menu but once install finishes I'm shown no ip for the webconfigurator, no matter how many NICs I enable or how I configure them. Has anyone a virtual disk with Packetfence already configured, so that I can mod from there?
I seem to be completely unable to install.

Marco