Hello Jose,

Those rules can’t be used right now since we removed any WMI.

We are implementing OSQuery and FleetDM integration that can do check on end
devices.

https://fleetdm.com/
Your easiest MDM migration
fleetdm.com

https://www.osquery.io/

This feature will come out with PacketFence 14.0 programmed to be released for
end of August.

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal Lead