Hi Mariusz

Am 29.03.2012 02:15, schrieb Mariusz Fik:
Dnia środa, 28 marca 2012 09:36:56 Sagi Ben-Akiva pisze:
sorry for not answering to your emails, but 2 days ago I, finally, decided
to upgrade my PC to openSUSE 12.1.
It took more than 24 hours to download ~2100 packages and now I can't login
to my system (KDE crashes after login)
but this is a different story.

OK, so we will stay with xbmc as the package name.

Regarding libnfs, yes I think we should add it to packman repository,
I'm building it in my home project as well and it is ready to be submitted
to pm repository.
I decided to build it because I noticed that xbmc needs this package in
order to support NFS.
I think this package should be part of Essentials repo and not Multimedia,
what do you think ?
Do we have any other package that requires libnfs? If no, imo, there is no
reason to put it in Essentials. But let PM geeks decide. Pascal, Manfred,
what's Your voice?
If there is no other package needing this right now, libnfs should be there where xmbc resides.

We can move it later to Essentials or even into openSUSE:Factory when there is a reason for that.

Herbert