On 04.05.2012 20:14, Pascal Bleser wrote:
Well, the situation, right now, as I see it:
* Manfred takes good care of a few packages that need some
   experience with them, most prominently ffmpeg and xine
* I'm staying on top of mixxx, MPlayer, smplayer and some jack
   related packages (because I use them all the time)
* almost everything else: has no maintainer and I'm jumping in
   because no one else does

Manfred, do you have other packages that you'd like to remain
the sole maintainer of ?

Or anyone else ? Please speak up so we can draw a map of what's
actually maintained (and where maintainers would like to stay in
charge). Everything else is up for takes.

I still intend to maintaining my packages:

Games/mupen64plus
Games/mame
Games/gnome-video-arcade
Games/pcsxr

About 5 weeks ago I last updated mame, now I'm not listed as a maintainer any more for either mame, mupen64plus, or gnome-video-arcade. Who changed the maintainership rights of my packages and why?