Am Samstag, 1. Oktober 2016, 14:53:50 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
> I don't know what is the current issue that Kyrill talks about, but in
> my experience version 3 crashes a lot. Version 2 is more stable, but has
> less features. Thus I think we need both versions.

Me too.

Version 2 and version 3 are completely different programms. Version 2 is frame
based and therefore hat frame dependend operations. Version 3 is time stamp
based. Version 3 does better synchronization of video and audio, but hat more
problems with corrupted frames and does not provide temporary filters. Version
2 is much more robust. I use both versions.

Markus