On Wed, 16 Nov 2016, 16:41:32 +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
> Am 16. November 2016 16:15:40 MEZ, schrieb Manfred Hollstein
> <manfre...@gmx.net>:
> >Is this what you have/had in mind?
>
> Why would the ordinary user have the devel project enabled? There are likely
> pkgs which are not in Leap or PMBS. But there is no way around it if the
> repos have overlapping packages.

hmm, which devel project? If multimedia:apps (maybe multimedia:libs is
sufficient, but a current version of "mpv" is only available in :apps)
is a devel project, then I think (not proven yet), it's still necessary
for a lot of applications from Packman. Last time I faced this issue in
Tumbleweed, at least, Handbrake, winff and probabably others were
affected.

If you believe, m:a is not needed, what's the suggested proposal then?

> Olaf

Cheers.

l8er
manfred