Am Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:12:18 +0100
schrieb Olaf Hering <o...@aepfle.de>:

> Now the "Staging" project exists, and I copied the admins from the four other
> prjs. I think everyone is welcome to be a prj maintainer in "Staging", to be
> able to branch into the prj and provide updates to these libs.

"Staging" is now populated. The following pkgs have "Staging" as their devel
prj:
 dcatools faac faad2 fdk-aac libde265 libx264 vo-aacenc vo-amrwbenc x265
This means a 'osc bco Essentials pkg' will branch from "Staging", just like it
is done in OBS.
Feel free to commit directly into "Staging".

Right now the pkgs above contain just a plain _link back to "Essentials". This
is likely enough to change and submit, the submitrequest is supposed to expand
the changed source again.

Olaf