Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ] wrote:

OT: is there a tool for removing deltas from repo archives?

Please change subject lines when going off topic.

repo-remove... but I am assuming you mean some automated tool to remove "useless" deltas? Not yet, and I doubt there will be until someone starts using deltas in a repo and finds the need to code one.

Allan

  • Re: [pacman-dev] [... Dan McGee
    • Re: [pacman-d... James Rayner
      • Re: [pacm... James Rayner
        • Re: [... Loui Chang
        • Re: [... Nagy Gabor
          • R... Allan McRae
            • ... Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ]
            • ... Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ]
            • ... Allan McRae
            • ... Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ]
            • ... Allan McRae
            • ... Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ]
            • ... Allan McRae
            • ... Xavier
            • ... Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ]
            • ... Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ]
            • ... Aaron Griffin
            • ... Xavier
            • ... Aaron Griffin