Bluescope Steel is a high quality manufacturer and one of the world's
leading producers of metallic coated
and painted steel. The group has steel making facilities in Australia,
New Zealand, USA, and operations in
24 countries in the world including Asia. Please visit our website at
www.bluescopesteel.com

Our site in Indonesia was formed in 1993. Building on the strengths of
the different partners and the
quality products and technologies that are available, the company is set
to grow and in doing so will
contribute to the development of the Indonesian economy. As part of our
overall business strategy, we are
keen to extend our people capability to ensure we are optimizing the
performance and potential our workforce
in a safe manner.

Currently we are looking for a dynamic self-starter, capable of
providing a professional performance has
high integrity and also to achieve teamwork to fulfil following
vacancies:

Cilegon Office:
IT - HelpDesk (IT-HD)
Receptionist (Rec)
General Administration Assistant (GAA)

Jakarta Office:
Customer Service Assistant (CSA)
This position will report directly to the Customer Service Supervisor to
handle all customer contract
management (incoming and outgoing) also support frontline customer
service in providing data from MOVEX.
Education:
Minimum D3 with 2 years Customer Service experience
Competencies required:
Excellence communication and interpersonal skill, fluently in oral and
written English Communication, above
average computer skill, escpecially for Excel and Power Point, having
high level detail attention skill and
consistent performance under pressure

Marketing Communication Officer (MCO)
This position is responsible to assist Marketing Communication
Supervisor in successfully implementation of
the marketing communication to support business growth. The officer will
be focused on arrangement of event
or customer functions, sponsorship and customer relationship management
Education:
S1 in Economic majoring in Management with Marketing exposure or
Communication Studies with PR / Customer
Relation experience
Competencies required:
Proactive, able to work hard and under pressure, strong communication
and analytical thinking skills.
Experience in Marketing Communication and event handling for 2 years

Medan Office:
Market Development Engineer (MDE)
Based in Medan Office, and reporting to the Market Development Manager -
West Indonesia. The role has full
accountability for Conducting market research for feasibility of local
presence business and recommend
course of actions to be taken on each locations in accordance to its
unique business conditions. Activities
will range from the Distribution channel growth plan, Explore market
needs to develop new products and/or
possibility for Merger and Acquisition, also Support the implementation
of marketing efforts in each
location mainly by conducting specification selling.
Education:
S1 in Engineering/Business with minimum 3 years working experience in
Sales / Business Development field and
Sumatera Market Knowledge
Competencies required:
Self Starter, high achiever and Action , business acumen, strong
decision making capability and deep
understanding of Market Research

Please send your complete resume and cv within 1 week with position code
on the subject email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Website http://www.rantaunet.org