ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

Kindly be informed that with effect from

 6th October 2006 ( Friday )

We moved to our new office building which has large and more spaces so that
to support our tours operational expansion.

Meanwhile all our communication system will remain unchanged such as
telephone numbers, facsimile number and email addresses,

thus only the office location is changed as following:

PT  Synergi Ravelino Tours & Travel

Jl. A. R. Hakim No.175-A Medan 20217,

North Sumatera, Indonesia

Phone (62)(61) 735 2981, 732 3002

Facsimile (62)(61) 735 2973

Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Website:   www.ravelinotravel.com

Please up-date your mailing-list in order to facilitate your correspondence
correctly.

Thank you very much for your kind support

and excellent co-operation in the past. Hope we will always keep continue it
in the future.

The management.

Synergi
RAVELINO Tours & Travel