Hi,

Is anybody using any third party or self written SSL library on the Palm? 
If so I'd like to hear what comments and recomendations you might have. Has 
anybody used the Palm port of SSLeay ? And if so, was it hard to implement?

To be honest I dont know much about SSL but I'd like to add SSL to my 
program to be able to do HTTPS. I've looked at Certicom but they ask for an 
annual licensing fee which is equivalent to buying a new Jeep every year.

Btw, I've searched for this on eGroups but most relevant emails are not 
found by the server. This has happened to me before. Sounds like eGroups 
cannot be trusted as a good email archive server.

Thanks

Chris



---
Christian Vandendorpe ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.zorglub.com


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html

Reply via email to