Hi,

This is a known problem. The Global Opts panel that came with the patches
has a conflict with the DIB.DRV file in your system. The workaround is to go
into your c:\windows\system folder and delete, or move the DIB.DRV file out
of the system folder. This should fix things up. Hope this helps.

Rgds,
Jun-Kiat Lam
Metrowerks Technical Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 2:39 PM
Subject: problem in CW R5


> Thanks for the tip on turning down optimization Steve!  I still don't know
> if it works though...
> I opened the project settings window, and when I selected the Code
> Generation->Global Optimization panel the IDE crashed.  The error reported
> was "Ide caused an invalid page fault in module DIB.DRV"
> This seems to happen for any project.  I'm running CW Release 5 with the 2
> updates on a Win 98 machine.  Everything works fine on CW without the
> updates.  Any insights from Metrowerks Technical Support?
>
>
> --
> For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html
>


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html

Reply via email to