Hi Mark,

Can you clarify which version of CW you are using? The R6 IDE should do a
big chunk of the renaming for you, except for the name of the input file to
PalmRez in the PalmRez panel. You will need to change that to <your project
name>.tmp. That, and the name of the application icon in Constructor.

Rgds,
Jun-Kiat Lam
Metrowerks Technical Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark A. Peters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: palm-dev-forum
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 2:44 PM
Subject: Hassles in creating new CW project


> If I take the straight-forward route to creating a new project, i.e.,
simply
> telling CW (Mac) what the name of my app is and where to store it, I end
up
> with files, folders, targets and preference settings which all use the
name
> "Starter".  Unless I'm very careful, simply changing every reference to
> "Starter" to the name of my app will lead to errors when I try to save the
> preferences.
>
> Is there any way to make CW do these substitutions for me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark Peters
>
>
>
> --
> For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html
>


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html

Reply via email to