David,

Thank you.  That was it!  I feel like a complete idiot for not noticing that
the modal box had been checked on the main form by some freak accident.  I
commend all of you guys at Palm for taking the time to deal with us idiots.
[Attn developers: you may include or disclude yourself from this group
("us") as you see fit ;) ]

Richard Burmeister

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Fedor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Find disabled


> >I just finished (well, I wish I was finished) upgrading an app from 3.1
to
> >3.5 and now I see that tapping the Find button no longer works (it just
> >beeps) when my app is open.  Does anybody know what could have changed?
>
> Check to make sure your form isn't marked as modal.  If it is, the Find
> dialog won't come up.
>
> Nothing else springs to mind, if that isn't it.
>
> -David Fedor
> Palm Developer Support
>
>
>
> --
> For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html
>
>


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html

Reply via email to