Only way to create a small Icon is to use the left top of the icon.
15x9. 15 widht and 9 hight. Only way it works, don't trie do it any
other way it won't work

P/

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/28/00 04:52AM >>>
My small application icon does not appear on the Palm V and it causes
fatal error on the Visor. I created the small icon exactly as described
in
the Knowledgebase article (article_id=1457). The large icon appears to
work
correctly. I am using Codewarrior for Palm release 5.

What happened to my small application icon?

--john

-----------  Software for the Connected Lifestyle ------------
John Powers                                 Poohbah Industries
The Grand Poohbah                       http://www.poohbah.com