So has anybody else noticed the opening of the palmos.com Web site? Very
pretty. I have a question that I hope somebody at Palm can answer, though.

The following appears on the Provider Pavilion signon page
(http://www.palmos.com/dev/pavilion/):

Marketing Area
Available to all developers immediately.
Get the Press Release Action Kit, valuable tips for creating and
distributing Press Releases. Browse archives of the monthly Developer
Newsletters.

Now, I've been signed up as a developer for at least two months now, and
also have access to the seeding and source areas, but I've never received a
newsletter. I also can't find any newsletter archives in the marketing area
listed above. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Ken Davidson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]