Hi all,

I have been busy quiet a while to make a program that does RealTime handling and I
hear from all sides that the Palm can't do this. But there is an application and
software on the market called DataStick see www.datastick.com and you see that this
device does realtime measurements and shows it in a graph as well real-time.
Now I want a application that checks the Palm port for a signal and I don't use any
graphics. I only show some text on the Form and I hear that it isn't possible while
the people from datastick claim that the only use API functions. So I would like to
know is it possible or not, somehow they seemed to get it to work

Does anybody know how to accomplish this,

Thanks patrick heynen