I'm trying to use TxtGlueReplaceStr with PalmOSGlue.Lib. Everything works
fine on PalmOS 3.3, but I get a crash with the Palm 3.0 debug ROM
complaining that the trap for IntlDispatch is not available in the ROM
version. That is trap A2AB. Actually it doesn't seem to crash when there
are no substitutions to perform. I've checked the link map and stepped into
the assembly code and such so I've definitely got the glue code for
TxtGlueReplaceStr linked in properly. Trouble is that this glue code seems
to want to use trap A2AB.

My assessment is that PalmOSGlue.Lib is busted. It shouldn't be trying to
use that trap.

Is there another PalmOSGlue.Lib version?
Should I be doing something else to tell PalmOSGlueLib it's running on
PalmOS 3.x?

Thanks,
Laurence Lundblade
QUALCOMM Inc.