Hi,

I am using gcc / prc-toos 2.0 to compile palm applications.

I am able to sucessfully build the examples that are part of
the prc-tools using the 3.1 SDK.

However, when I try and compile the examples that come with the
SDK3.5, I run into problems.

Firstly, I had to go and create a link called include to Incs in the
palmdev/sdk directory. That made gcc find the include files.
But after that I get a lot of errors.

Any help would be appriciated. I think I am using the correct version
of the SDK 3.5 which is supposed to works with the prc-tools.

Thanks
Shahed.