Hi all,

I'm new to Palm Application development.
The Palm application that I have in mind needs to exchange data with a
remote desktop(in another city) continuously.
Can I achieve this through wireless media?(using wireless modem, cell phone
connection,wireless net etc..?)
If yes, what are the equipment/software that i have to purchase to develope
and deploy such a solution.?
Also can anyone give me a rough idea of the run-time cost of such a wireless
connection?
I have some experience using TCP/IP sockets.Can I use sockets for
programming?

Please send a detailed answer because dont know much about Palm or
Communication.

Waiting for some kind advices,
Tony.