Hi all,

Any ideas on how I might have a single version of my
application that uses graphic buttons while maintaining
backward compatibility with 2.0 and 3.x devices?  What will
a pre-3.5 ROM do when it sees graphic button resources?
Might I have both a 1bpp form bitmap and blank button (for
old devices) and a 3.5 graphic button occupying the same
space on the screen, have them all unusable by default, and
enable the appropriate ones when the form is loaded?

I'm fishing for other peoples experience as I'm not really
interested in spending too much time if it won't work
(lazy?)  ;)

TIA,
-- Paul