A program I have written compiles ok, but when I go to run it under POSE, it
bombs right of the bat.  The errors are "MemoryMgrNew.c, Line 3138, Nil ID"
and "MemoryMgrNew.c, Line 4232, Nil PTR".  Since it bombs before I even get
started in the program, I am not  Can anyone tell me the best way narrow
down the
problem?

I am using GCC ported to Windows (0.5.0 variety) with the 3.1 SDK.

I have included my PilotMain below.  Thanks for any help.

Ken
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DWord PilotMain(Word cmd, Ptr cmdPBP, Word launchFlags)
{
        Word           error = 0;

        if (cmd == sysAppLaunchCmdNormalLaunch)
        {