Here is the deal.  I have a database with a record containing a bunch of
NULL-terminated strings.  Some of the strings are valid for inclusion in my
listbox, others are not.  I want to write some code that will do the
following.

while (still more strings) {
        determine if the string is valid(I can handle that part myself)
        if (valid) {
                write a pointer value to the
                beginning of the string to the end of
                a record in the database (essentially
                create a record that is an array of
                character pointers)
        }
        next string
}

//now that there is a record containing an array of character pointers..
LstSetListChoices(listP, itemsText, numStrings);

My problem is that I can't seem to figure out the declarations/syntax to set
and pass the itemsText variable.  Any ideas?  Anyone already done something
similar they can share?

I am attaching the SDK ref for LstSetListChoices for convenience.

Very truly yours,

Rob G.

Prototype void LstSetListChoices (ListPtr ListP,
char ** itemsText, UInt numItems)
Parameters ListP Pointer to a list object.
itemsText Pointer to an array of text strings.
numItems Number of choices in the list.
Result Returns nothing.