Hello all,
I just need to know, if I call MemHandleNew or MemHandleResize, where do
they create the memory chunk for me?  Would it be within the 4K heap we are
allocated to use or would be out in memory?

I need to know this because the application I am working on will generate a
selectable report-like List Object.  Each entry in the report is 3 rows.
Therefore, if I have 100 entries, then it will really be 300 lines and at
that point, each line I is 31 bytes, for a total of 9300 bytes.  That is
double the heap??

If that is the case, are there any other way to provide a report in which
they can select entries in the report and do some data massaging
afterwards??

Thanks,
Eric Sun
Developer - RAD systems