I do use

FrmCustomAlert()

You have to define an alert box with ^1 ^2 ^3 as your text and then call

FrmCustomAlert(altCustomID," text to go to ^1", "text to go to ^2"."text to
go to ^3");

Greetings
Ole

Subrata Chakrabarty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

Hi
I am new to palm programming . In windows you can use Message Box to display
any message . I want to know the similar utility to display any string from
my program to the Palm screen . Like a trace utility to check the programme
execution .

Say in a routine I want to display "hello" on to the screen and thereafter
"after hello" after a few lines of code execution .

Thanks
Subrata